"Greet each day with a forgiving spirit" I read this book once written by Andy Andrews and it's called "The Travelers Gift." In this book a man named David Ponder goes back through time and visits different leaders and learns one life lesson from each of them; Very similar to Ebenezer Scrooge in the classic … Continue reading Something Abraham Lincoln Taught Me.
You swear you are going to do it today. You are going to wake up at 5AM, workout, go to work, be productive, come home and cook healthy meals for yourself, work on your side gig from 7 to midnight, etc. Bullshit. Odds are you'll do this for 2 days then give into you're old … Continue reading Two days too old ways.
This is what every travel blogger will tell you. I work. I don't spend money on things I don't need like new clothes or high rent. When I hear this question I just hear a conflict of priorities and interests. Most people prioritize other things above travel and that is 100% normal. What this reveals … Continue reading How do you afford to travel?
The rule goes something like this: 10% of life is what happens to us, the other 90% is how we react to it. 10% > What happens to us. Natural Disasters Disease Death Political Revolution What others think of you Emanate domain Having a different sexuality All of these things have something in common. … Continue reading The 90:10 Rule of life.
I used to run from my life by sleeping. It was a coping mechanism I used for my depression and anxiety. Some people eat, some people drink, some people smoke... For me it was sleep. Quiet, blissful sleep. The oblivion of sleep was the only way for me to escape myself. Sleep was the only … Continue reading Wake up.